View Profile Tuvster

25 Movie Reviews

This is beyond underated, I can't believe how much quality can be so damn ignored, and it makes me feel really sad for it, I truly respect you for making such an incredible quality series and continuing it despite how it's not very known, all my hopes to get this movie to the prize because it's very deserving of it.

BlackholeStudios responds:

Well,I kinda got used to the fact that quickmade animations are getting more attention and views.The thing is that it looks like most of the madness community does not like changes,like taking for example krinkels twitch chat during his madness day stream,people got angery when they saw a girl in black berserk.

This was beyond amazing, I loved every single part and everyone's styles, thank you so much zap for giving me the chance to be part of this

This is the best of the best that the hispanic side of the comunity has to offer, I frankly adore every detail every frame has along the movie goes on, this is so far, the best collab I ever did, I enjoyed every moment I've been animating for this and the results, are magnific

zhou124 responds:

This is how you speak my brother! that good projects and good times never stop!

1 Audio Review

I can say that this Is your best work so far,
epic job man

AirEyez responds:

thank you bro!

16 Art Reviews

AMAZING

this is somewhat something amazing

you never fail to impress dude, this is just mind blowing.

BoRKman responds: